Happy Friday!
Lately, I have been feeling blessed, grateful, lucky, fortunate and HAPPY!
These feelings are my inspiration for today's post: things that make me happy, below!
1.) Waking up to a Groupon that has "massage" in it
2.) Having a cup of coffee while listening to Break Even by the Script at my desk
3.) Meeting new people and feeling you've known them forever
4.) Listening to OMG by Usher mid day
5.) Festivals, I am a sucker for jewelry!
6.) Looking forward to watching a sports game with my favorite people
7.) Windows, sun and light!
8.) Gino's Pizza
9.) Being able to play volleyball at the beach any day I please
10.) Preparing for a race and meeting goals!
11.) Having many friends with many diffrent attitudes/interests
12.) Beliveing in wishes and shooting stars
13.) Falling in love(whether that be with yourself, your neighborhood, a song, a dog)
14.) Knowing that things are always getting better
15.) Having someone that inspires you
What makes you happy?
I love it!
ReplyDelete16.) Inspiring others!