I am spending a good portion of my day researching jean and fashion blogs and who knew there were so many specific jean blogs? I can say that I am enjoying the task of reading blogs and definitly catching a few pointers here and there.
There is this one blog, http://thedenimguy.com/, that I think is GREAT and somewhat fell in love with.
It is a perfect one stop if you want to see the latest designer denim collections and get ideas for your own closet. Also, I LOVE that Denim Guy has a section where he styles everyday people in designer jeans and do a Q&A with them. Love it!
If you don't have time to look through these blogs I went ahead and did a quick recap below for you. Please don't confuse me for a stylist. Hah.
Women: Get the relaxed boyfriend style jean, so many options here for the summer. You can roll them up and wear them with flip flops or pair it with heels. Also looks great with a casual tee or leather jacket. (I recently bought a pair!)
Men: The look this season is the "slouchy slim", looks tailored to you but still relaxed.(SEXY!) Also, I am seeing and loving the casual khaki! Take a peek at these colors: http://us.dockers.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3896931&cp=2271557.3691949
Ok gang, that was my post as a fashionista. Tell me what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment